This site no longer used jQuery1.
I only noticed that I was using jQuery after I ran some benchmarking tests on the site.
The site did well in enough but jQuery contributed a significant amount of the load time.
After digging around, the only place that I found jQuery ...
Last month, I came across (via twitter) a
Before I go any further, I would like to make clear that I am talking from a
I am aware that there are many different flavours of dyslexia and other people
will have different experiences.
After having to use conference calling to an international number for
work, then dial the meeting room code, I decided to have a go at a
project idea I had over a year ago. I wanted to create a webapp that
would, given a number, ‘dial’ that number using the ...
For a project I am doing for my dad, I created a form that requires the
user to input lots of times. This was to be done in the format
"HH:MM:SS". After I created the form and handed the project over for
testing, it was mentioned that typing ...
After another afternoon of playing with
impAmp, I have updated the version of
soundmanager2. This versions main addition is the ability to use flash 9
(instead of the current flash 8). Unfortunately when using flash 9, the
ID3 Tag information doesn't show so is not enabled by default at ...
Whilst working on ImpAmp,
I was attempting to catch when the user typed ' or / into the window without
activating the firefox quick search. After hunting around on the web, I found
lots of places telling me how to deactivate it permanently which is not what I
want. Normally I find ...